It’s been 2 Years and 61 days of the orange power band, and the crazy reps we’ve been doing aren’t getting any gains. Regardless, the president loses an argument with a dead war hero, gets into a spat with his advisors husband, and practices bad Best Korean parenting with Congress.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- We lose our collective minds over GDP
- Things run a little long
- The Ghost makes an appearance!
Special Show Links
- The top 10 happiest and unhappiest countries in the world, the US isn’t on the lists https://www.tripzilla.com/world-happiness-index-2018/75701
- Mueller Delivers Report on Trump-Russia Investigation to Attorney General https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/politics/mueller-report.html
- William Barr Wrote to Congress After Getting the Mueller Report https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/03/mueller-report-william-barr-letter-congress-full-text.html
- Socialist Norway runs a Govt Surplus https://www.regjeringen.no/contentassets/0a146ad205f3405d91f9d75497b8db21/national_budget_2019.pdf
- NZ passes gun legislation vote in 7 days, meanwhile in Missouri: https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/02/20/missouri-senate-votes-to-nullify-federal-gun-control-23-10/
Direct link to the episode:
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet http://www.Purple-Planet.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/