It’s been 2 Years and 54 days, and our patience wears thin with the Mean Orange Man in the Oval Office. New Zealand experiences a terrorist attack, and the President can’t even bring himself to condemn the monster.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- Rotating personnel!
- We APPROVE of something Congress does!
- Stay on target, check yo traps
Special Show Links
- The United States has begun increasing its largest cultural resource https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html
- Finland extends its Universal Income program http://fortune.com/2018/04/19/finland-universal-basic-income-experiment-ending/
- Kentucky tries its luck against the US Supreme Court https://www.aclu.org/blog/reproductive-freedom/abortion/kentucky-just-banned-abortion
- The GOP-lead Senate votes against the President TWICE! https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47564274 & https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/14/romney-alexander-national-emergency-1221317
- AOC continues to obliterate in the Congress https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1106292786867900423
Direct link to the episode:
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet http://www.Purple-Planet.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/