Volume 3 is officially at an end. What a journey it has been, starting with The Revolutionary reviving the Revolution with the Comrade, and growing to a full blown progressive movement. We’ve made friends, expanded representation coast to coast, and pissed off a lot of people on the way. As it should be.
Now we move forward to a new administration, and a new set of challenges. The good news is we can hope for healing, unity, and legitimately boring politics in the future. Here’s to Volume 4!
Featured in Today’s Podcast
- We give the Orange Menace a proper send off
- We reflect on what we’ve learned
- As always, we stay positive for the future
Special Show Links:
- Alt-Right Groups and Personalities Involved In Last Week’s Capitol Riot Received Over $500K In Bitcoin From French Donor One Month Prior https://blog.chainalysis.com/reports/capitol-riot-bitcoin-donation-alt-right-domestic-extremism
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner spent $100,000 of taxpayer money renting a bathroom so Secret Service agents didn’t have to use theirs https://www.businessinsider.com/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-100k-bathroom-rental-for-secret-service-2021-1
- Letter from 68 Colorado elected officials requests investigation into Boebert’s actions https://www.9news.com/article/news/politics/national-politics/letter-to-house-leaders-from-68-colorado-elected-boebert/73-065bcdd4-8512-4006-98cb-ad516fd61c0a
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: