It’s been 2 Years and 194 days under the onerous orange persona in the West Wing. We take a moment to appreciate our prodigal son returned to us, and review what we might have overlooked in his absence. Also, the president continues to treat the Federal Budget as his personal open checkbook.
Featured in Today’s Podcast:
- The Revolutionary RETURNS
- The Wanderer leaves early
- We break out in song!
Special Show Links:
- The President is poised to sign the latest federal budget, and is poised to add $4.1 TRILLION to the deficit https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/02/federal-budget-trump-adds-4-trillion-national-debt-watchdog-says/1893228001/
- Donnie goes full Dad-mode for the first time in his life: “A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!” https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1157345692517634049
- The Federal Reserve cuts the Interest Rate for the first time since 2008 https://www.npr.org/2019/07/31/734060292/fed-cuts-interest-rates-for-1st-time-since-2008
- Didney Worhl is for FAMILIES ONLY https://www.cbsnews.com/news/disney-world-rant-mom-criticizes-childless-couples-at-happiest-place-on-earth-insists-its-for-kids-and-parents-only/
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet http://www.Purple-Planet.com