It’s been 2 Years and 173 days under the oppressive orange miasma in DC. Sadly, the flooding in the swamp failed to root him out. But, Jeffrey “Rapist” Epstein is deservedly behind bars, and other good news abounds!
Featured in today’s podcast:
- The Revolutionary is still abroad!
- The Comrade remembers his name
- The Thespian holds down the fort
Special Show Links
- Justice finally catches up with a monster https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/R-Kelly-Arrested-on-Federal-Sex-Crime-Charges-512618121.html
- Justice finally catches up with a monster https://www.npr.org/2019/07/12/741326915/new-accusations-for-epstein-as-some-in-south-florida-say-good-riddance-to-acosta
- Fireworks donation for President’s penile illumination ceremony has nothing to do with removal of proposed fireworks tariff https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/trump-received-750000-of-fourth-of-july-fireworks-scrapped-tariffs-2019-7-1028330506
- The President wisely decides that his front lawn is more important than 500,000 square miles of national parks https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-military-parade-costs-national-parks-millions-fees-2019-7
Direct link to the episode:
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet http://www.Purple-Planet.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/