It’s been 224 days, and the president is getting in it deep! He took a little time off from disaster relief and recovery to hit the campaign trail. #Trump2018. Also, the president’s pardon for his buddy Joe and others may not really stick. Quick, apply some Mueller’s.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- A phone-in from The Comrade while he’s abroad congressing with dragons
- The Admiral and the Littlest Fellow Traveler
- Checking out the impact and response to Hurricane Harvey
- We fact check “Mexican crime rates,” turns out…the president may be wrong.
- The Vultures Circle
- The Anne Frank Center Criticizes the President’s actions
Special Show Links:
- Murder Rates. http://list25.com/25-countries-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-world/
- Rape Rates. http://gazettereview.com/2017/03/top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-rates/
- Ted Cruz and the press. http://www.guacamoley.com/the-scoop/2017/08/30/26sTsR/msnbc-reporter-shuts-down-ted
- King George is a stand-up guy. http://realtimepolitics.com/2017/08/31/george-bush-comes-big/
- Anne Frank Center response to the president of late. https://twitter.com/AnneFrankCenter/status/902187913085165569/photo/1
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast: