It’s been 281 days, and we’re a bit spooked that something might have happened! But, alas, we’re ok so far. Whitefish hooks a big one, the Senate doesn’t want the people speaking out against Corporations, and VIKINGS WEREN’T NAZIS.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- Our long, national nightmare isn’t over
- We all agree on something, for once!
- Puerto Rico is rather complicated
Special Show Links:
- The US Senate decided that we, as the people, do not have a say in settling issues http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/25/559950275/senate-kills-rule-on-class-action-suits-against-financial-companies
- The President feels his PR response has been top tier http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-puerto-rico-grade-10-federal-response-island-lacking-electricty-a8009771.html
- Find out where you sit on the Political Compass https://www.politicalcompass.org/
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast: