It’s been 204 days, and… we just can’t do this anymore. ISIS is still here, but that joke is dead. We’ve eclipsed the half-year point, the NSA hasn’t taken us away yet, and we’re ready to break this week’s craziness down for you.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- North Korea pokes a flabby, blonde bear
- Beijing says, “None for us, thanks.”
- Mueller’s Special Council® targets the burn directly!
Special Show Links:
- Half of Elected Republicans would delay 2020 election if proposed by Pres Trump http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/346000-poll-about-half-of-republicans-would-back-postponing-2020-election-if-trump?amp
- Pres Putin has our bottom line in mind http://www.npr.org/2017/08/10/542685154/president-trump-thanks-putin-for-ordering-expulsion-of-u-s-diplomats-from-russia
- Pres Trump channels his inner Alan Tudyk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6e5E20k9jY
- Carl Sagan has some words of foreboding for us all:
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast: