It’s been 183 Days, and ISIS IS GONE! Oh no, wait, it’s still around.
Some of the crew is back in the bunker, but the Revolutionary remains abroad. We get sidetracked by persistent discussion on women’s civil rights and rape culture, then education, and then find our way back to the mess that was the White House this week.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- The West Wing loses that zesty feeling
- Mueller flexes his DoJ muscles
- The Revolutionary returns next week!
Special Show Links:
- Spicey resigns! https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/21/us/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-as-white-house-press-secretary.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
- Special Council Mueller can investigate Pres Trump’s finances http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-tower-meeting/index.html#ampshare=http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/robert-mueller-russia-investigation-trump-tower-meeting/index.html
- Verizon throttles your connection with Netflix https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/21/16010766/verizon-netflix-throttling-statement-net-neutrality-title-ii
Direct link to the episode:
V329 – West Wing Gone Mild
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/ Music: http://www.purple-planet.com