It’s been 155 Days and ISIS is still kicking… lame!
The Revolutionary finds a way to check in despite the time difference! The Comrade, the Inquisitor, and a repeat performance from our new Fellow Traveler see our time this week run a little long.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- Qatar and terror
- The President likes signing things
- Education and everything that effects it and is effected by it
Special Show Links:
- Our Illustrious Leader, it just so happens, didn’t make any tapes on Comey http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN19D1TU?il=0
- A transcript and video of the President’s statements to Fox & Friends https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2017/06/23/Fox—Friends-praises-Trump-for-his-false-threat-of-having-tapes-of-interactions-with-Come/217007
- The President suggests an old idea for his southern border wall http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40363390
Direct link to the episode:
V325 – The Missing Tapes
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/