It’s been 3 years & 179 days under the guidance and protection of our Glorious Orange Leader. In his infinite and unbiased wisdom, it has been decided that the CDC no longer needs to be involved in data collection on Covid-19. Also, he somehow found a way to lose a large portion of 9 TRILLION dollars.
Featured in Today’s Podcast:
- Comrade has housing advice!
- We don’t fight!
- The Negotiator gets drunk!
Special Show Links:
- Capt Sir Tom Moore knighted in ‘unique’ ceremony https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-53442746
- White House blocks CDC director from testifying before House panel on reopening schools https://thehill.com/homenews/house/507876-white-house-blocks-cdc-director-from-testifying-before-house-panel-on
- For our local audience, Orange County School Board votes to reopen schools on Aug. 21 https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/orange-county-school-board-votes-to-reopen-schools-on-aug-21
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: