It’s been 2 Years and 103 days living with the oppressive orange aura in DC, this time its good ol’ Billy Barr stepping up to the plate. Billy felt the need to break out the microscope for his legalese hair-splitting in front on the House.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- The Wanderer likes to travel
- The Comrade tries to finish a story
- The Revolutionary interrupts stories
- We do Tech News!
Special Show Links
- Florida Legislature betrays the citizens’ decision https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/03/politics/florida-house-vote-amendment-4-felons-voting-rights/index.html
- The Tech genius of the President understands that true Cyber Security comes from a brand new aircraft carrier http://time.com/5582063/trump-navy-truman-cybersecurity/
- The President fails to acknowledge the 2019 Teacher of the Year, Rodney Robinson https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-to-skip-handing-out-national-teacher-of-the-year-award/ar-BBWkj9b?fbclid=IwAR1WbLW_mHRXnCmsUBG074JcbFqx_GdkHW9ZCkL0P8YlawdM9C2-4afTua4
- Alabama House Bill 314 https://legiscan.com/AL/text/HB314/id/1980843
- Man with too much free time puts puzzles that don’t belong, together https://themindcircle.com/jigsaw-puzzle-companies-use-the-same-patterns
Direct link to the episode:
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet http://www.Purple-Planet.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/