It’s been 1 Year and 337 days, and we have one of those rare weeks where something did indeed happen! Specifically, the newest Brunchcast episode!
Featured in today’s podcast:
- We introduce The Generalist!
- We’re actually mostly sober, but the computer is drunk
- The Ghost strikes out
- We’re feeling a little spicy this week
- How drunk can we get
before duringafter the show?
Special Show Links
- The US finally ended a years-long toxic relationship with Syria https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/isis-is-not-defeated-and-will-return-if-the-us-pulls-out-says-americas-syrian-allies/2018/12/20/0e0502c2-03d5-11e9-958c-0a601226ff6b_story.html?utm_term=.128fe2136353
- GoFundMe started to help build the wall, in about 50 years https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/12/border-wall-crowdfunding/578884/
- In competition, and to illustrate stupidity, GoFundMe for ladders to scale the beautiful metal panels https://www.gofundme.com/ladders-to-get-over-trump039s-wall
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet http://www.Purple-Planet.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/