It’s been 1 Year and 217 days since the President decided he would take over. We’ve had our ups and downs, but that really depends on your point of view. Just ask Michael Cohen.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- It’s a BRUNCH CAST
- That usually means it’s a mess, let’s see what happens!
- The world loses THE Maverick
Special Show Links
- Pres Obama says goodbye to a man absolutely worth your respect https://www.facebook.com/barackobama/photos/a.53081056748/10156108742811749/?type=3&theater
- AG Sessions decides that the Justice Dept is not an office devoted to political games https://www.npr.org/2018/08/23/641272425/sessions-rebukes-trump-vows-justice-department-wont-be-swayed-by-politics
- US Prison Inmates hold a week-long strike over working and living conditions https://www.npr.org/2018/08/21/640493211/inmates-plan-to-hold-two-week-strike-at-prisons-across-u-s
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
via Google Play
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet (http://www.Purple-Planet.com)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/