It’s been 1 Year and 208 days of Donnie J’s little club took over. They’ve fired people, revoked security clearances, and tried to buy people off, but can’t seem to keep people quiet about the goings-on in the Oval Office.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- The show starts small, but GROWS!
- Just how much DO tapes of the president matter?
- We try to explore the idea of positive news items
Special Show Links
- Taofledermaus reflects on the experiences of being brought into Turkey with no documentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYbLwYAEUs
- OK school closes over parents’ threats against transgender student https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/14/transgender-castrate-child-oklahoma-parents-threaten-school/
- Hundred’s of newspapers joint to publish editorials condemning the President’s statements regarding the free press https://www.npr.org/2018/08/16/639125774/hundreds-of-newspapers-denounce-trumps-attacks-on-media-in-coordinated-editorial
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
via Google Play
78 & 45 archive: https://archive.org/details/georgeblood
Music: Purple Planet (http://www.Purple-Planet.com)
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/