It’s been 302 days, and the rails have been lost and forgotten! Roy Moore and Sean Hannity both try to come to terms with losing support. More women come forward with allegations against public figures, and the president forgets the press are always watching.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- Another new traveller returns!
- Things fall off the rails faster than ever before…
- #BoycottKeurig fails miserably
Special Show Links:
- Cards Against Humanity decided thtey don’t want Ptes Trump building a wall https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/11/15/cards-against-humanity-is-doing-________-to-stop-trumps-border-wall/
- Atty Gen Jeff Sessions has “no recollection,” https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-papadopoulos/attorney-general-sessions-says-now-recalls-meeting-flagged-in-russia-probe-idUSKBN1DE25N
- Pres Trump forgets to update the basic tweet about mass shooting http://fortune.com/2017/11/15/trump-tweet-california-shooting/
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/