It’s been 295 days, and the people have spoken! A transgendered person has upset the bathroom-law Republican, and a Sikh is a mayor Hoboken, NJ. We name a new traveler, and discuss the merits of campaign promises.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- We have a new traveler: The Maverick!
- We discuss non-consensual interactions between people of influence and their victims
- Election shenanigans
Special Show Links:
- Our Illustrious Leader makes a statement in Japan https://freereinreport.com/japan-stunned-after-trump-brags-about-american-destruction-of-enemies-remember-hiroshima-video/
- Roy Moore is a bastard https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/woman-says-roy-moore-initiated-sexual-encounter-when-she-was-14-he-was-32/2017/11/09/1f495878-c293-11e7-afe9-4f60b5a6c4a0_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.793d83d03f71
- Syria signs Paris Climate Accord, leaving US only developed nation, not in agreement http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-paris-agreement-us-climate-change-donald-trump-world-country-accord-a8041996.html
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/