It’s been 288 days, and things have happened, but Our Illustrious Leader isn’t happy about it. This week, we explain why Manafort, Papadopoulos, and Lucicle Consultants Limited matter. The NFL can’t win, but someone will in the Gerrymander 5K.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- Our Fellow Traveller returns for the 4th straight week!
- The Canadian returns!
- We finally explain the rules for the One Man Revolution Drinking Game®
Special Show Links:
- The contestants in Miss Peru take a stand for women everywhere http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/11/02/561414660/miss-peru-contestants-startle-peruvians-by-sharing-stats-on-gender-violence
- Gaslighting 101 https://medium.com/conquering-corporate-america/gaslighting-for-beginners-4da0eddcf135
- 5 Crazy Things about Paul Manafort https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/1765702866794529/
- Jess Sessions perjured himself https://newrepublic.com/minutes/145614/looks-like-jeff-sessions-perjured-himself
Direct link to the episode:
V344 – Mueller Time
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OMRPodcast/