It’s been 267 days, and nothing has happened. New fellow travelers join the disembodied voice of the Comrade on an exploration of the NFL protests, blue lives, VP Pence, taxation, American savings, insurance, and healthcare.
Featured in today’s podcast:
- Some protests are best left off the field
- VP Pence is a paid protester
- Taxation should be representative
- Healthcare isn’t insurance
Special Show Links:
- Conservative pushback to Trump Pence NFL protest. http://www.guacamoley.com/covfefe/2017/10/10/ZubxWx/conservative-bill-kristol-slams-preside
- Eminem is a rap god. http://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2017/10/11/557071559/eminems-presidential-diss-wasnt-the-only-political-statement-at-bet-hip-hop-awar
- Semiauto rate of fire increase “Bump Fire” bill introduced, by Republican? https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/endangered-house-republican-introduces-bill-ban-rapid-fire-bump-stocks-n809476
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- Things that did not offend Mike Pence and cause him to leave early:
- Claiming you can grab a woman’s genitals and kiss them because you’re a celebrity.
- Publicly mocking a woman for her alleged plastic surgery.
- Firing an FBI Director because he would not pledge loyalty.
- Calling all immigrants rapists.
- Attacking a gold star family.
- Stating you like soldiers who don’t get captured to mock an honored war hero.
- Banning people from entering the country based on their religion.
- Mocking a journalist with a disability.
- Banning soldiers because of their gender identity even though the Pentagon released a study that it would have no impact on readiness.
- Not rebuking a known KKK leader and the white nationalist group who chanted “Jews will not replace us.”
- Attacking the mayor of a city suffering from a natural disaster.
- Knowing your National Security Advisor has been on the payroll of another country during the transition.
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast: