It’s been 3 years & 151 days under the orange guidance of the blonde menace. So far, we have learned that kneeling for the anthemis wrong, but he’s cool with Kap playing again. Also, the Secret Service is now the SS, and Nazi symbolism is cool if you like the President’s leadership decisions.
Featured in Today’s Podcast:
- Its a pet-centered week, with a hedgehog, bunny, and kitty
- We’re Still Unhappy with the Police
- The Wanderer makes a surprise appearance!
Special Show Links:
- Here, Prisoners Who Can’t Vote, Fill Voting Districts https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2019/12/31/761932806/your-body-being-used-where-prisoners-who-can-t-vote-fill-voting-districts
- “We never thought we would see these numbers,” https://www.wesh.com/article/we-never-thought-wed-see-these-numbers-seminole-county-sees-climb-in-coronavirus-cases/32910472
- Facebook Removes Trump Ads With Symbol Used By Nazis https://www.npr.org/2020/06/18/880377872/facebook-removes-trump-political-ads-with-nazi-symbol-campaign-calls-it-an-emoji
Direct link to the episode:
Subscribe to the podcast:
Like us on Facebook: